Our Team are Certified Microsoft Certified IT Pprofessional with a comprehensive background in network architecture and IT project leadership, with Current CRB clearance and 15+ years of progressive experience in the following broad-based competencies
High Level expertise in computer Operating System and applications, systems configuration, hardware and software installation, project logistics, application integration, network security protocols and post-installation support.
Hhighly skilled in the design and deployment of enterprise-wide technology solutions in support of internal staff and customers experienced in troubleshooting and resolving Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (x86 and x64) and Servers 2008, network and internet connectivity issues
- MCITP Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- MCT Windows 7 Configuring
- Deployment / Data Migration / Desktop Support, Installation of Windows & Networks.
- Remote Installatation, support and Resolution / Active Directory, Window 7 / 8.1 / 10 and Server 2008, SCCM Setup and configuration
- Virtualisation – Virtual PC – Hyper V
- SQL Server 2008 Trained
- Project Support and Deployment End To End
- Network Support and Installation, , Cisco Routers / Switches Support and Installation
- Backbone/ Link Cables: fibre optic cable joining one distribution cabinet to another on Fibre Switches
- Cabling: CAT 5/5e/6, 10 baseT and 100 baseT, VLAN ports and switches
- Cable Management Unit to keep patch cords tidy. Distribution cabinets, fibre optic cable distribution, fibre optic terminating/patch panels, fibre optic distribution enclosures. Use transition units for network connections for non-tempest printers and switches.
- Building and installing equipment in PRISM Rack R3000XR UPS, DL365 Server, HP MSL2024 Tape Library or HP G2 1/8 Autoloader – managed and administered centrally.
- Setup migration switch – Create patching schedule – label cables, Install firewall and patch to New server switch, request remote configuration of firewall, Install data transfer switch and patch to New server switch to enable remote configuration, Patch Proviso/Brit servers into New server switch, Install all New switches into appropriate patch cabinet, Create patch schedule for each cabinet, Load New switch configurations onto switches
- Configure and populate autoloader and give static IP address as of design document. Connect all disconnected systems back into new combiner hub. Unpatch all Old Wks/printers and unpatch cabinet. Finally complete Site Installation Report
- Forged, developed and maintained relationships with all groups to ensure that all processes were aligned with the project brief
- Wireless Networks: Configuring settings, controlling connections, Network Tasks, Access Point, Security Settings
- VSAT virtual satellite connection / FTN fixed telephone network / lease line
- Update printer details with Mac addresses to create print queues, Get the spreadsheet filled in such as MAC of fibre cards, printer MAC, Use barcode scanners to scan PCs, monitors S/N & Asset Numbers to record in the spreadsheet and use vlookup
Some of the Major customer that we have worked with:
Primary Schools in the Midlands – South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust – Barnardos,
Major High Street Stores: Coop