PC and Laptop Repair Services
PC Repair Centres is an independent business that aims to provide technical Remote & Onsite support to PCs & provide services for hardware / software issues through our workshop base & our highly skilled field service engineers.
All of our staff are MCITP / CCNA Certified, giving the customer assurances of their problem being dealt with in both a quick & consummate manner. From a marketing perspective this has proven to be very successful and has ultimately created overall consumer trust and satisfaction in our services.
PC Repair Centre can provide either annual contract agreements or a simple by-hour callout service to all types & sizes of businesses. Whatever your range of IT skills, The PC Repair Centre is there to assist you.
PC Remote Support technical assistance for home & Business users via internet online customer service, computer assistance, Web Based Access, pc remote control. Troubleshooting software, hardware andPC problems
Online IT Support
Anyone living in the UK is welcome to use our Online Computer Repair services. All you need to do is to download our Repair Software, which will allow us to set up a remote connection with your computer.
No Call-Out Charge
We offer a call-out service to those working or living in the Midlands and surrounding areas. Whether we fix your computer on-site or have to take it to our workshop, we'll never charge anything but the cost of the repair.
No Fix No Fee
We take pride in our specialist knowledge and quality of our work. For that reason, our services are provided under No Fix No Fee guarantee, which means, if we are unable to fix your computer, you don’t have to pay.
No Hidden Costs
Our diagnostics are always free, which means you do not risk anything when calling us up. Once we know what's causes the problem we can tell you the exact cost of the repair and only if you are happy with our quote we will start the work.
Rapid response Onsite Repairs*** for the majority of hardware and software problems including:
- Network Support & Installation of Routers & Switches, Wireless / Cat 5e / 6 Cabling
- PC Health Checks, PC/Laptop Repair
- Server Install / Support / Administration
- Remote Access to Workplace (VPN)
- Technical Support via workshop
- Registry Repairs
- Install latest Windows updates & patches
- Remove internet cached files and cookies
- Documents Encryption / Decrypting Windows
- System & Hardware Diagnostics
- Windows Installations / System Upgrade
- Digital Cameras, Standalone & Network Printers & Scanners
- One to one consultation
- Remote Service (24/7 Active Tech Support (Contract Customers only)
- Maintenance Contracts
- Full Onsite Support Available
- Backup and Restore
Network Security Cameras that Work With Your Home or Office Network
Log onto your wireless Internet Camera & View your Network camera from anywhere in the world using a computer / Laptop & standard Internet Connection, Local Area Network (LAN) or Wireless Area Network (WAN).
You can use same 802.11G Wireless Frequency your wireless laptop computer uses. Providing Dynamic IP support for internet monitoring over DSL or Cable etc
Our services undertakes to:
- Visit you in your home or office at an agreed time.
- Consult with you and examine the equipment in order to diagnose the problems.
- Advise you of the estimated cost of any replacement hardware/software if required.
- In the majority of cases we will be able to repair the equipment onsite; on occasion we may need to carry out the repair in our workshops and return the machine back to it original destination.